Please see below for your appropriate registration fee, keeping in mind its closure date. All prices are listed in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
All early bird registrations require payment by credit card online at the time of registration. However, for standard registrations a tax invoice is available on request. Online payments can be made with AMEX, Visa or MasterCard only. Should you require a manual registration form this can be requested with the registration manager at email@example.com.
Please note there will be a charge of $20 administration fee for all manual registrations. Onsite registration will be charged the appropriate late registration rates plus a $20 manual processing fee.
All fees are due upon registering. Where early bird prices are applicable, fees must be paid by the early bird date in order to receive the reduced rate.All fees must be paid in full prior to attending the event. Any outstanding fees are to be paid by the registrant upon arrival at the event; failing this, the registrant will be required to provide credit card details to guarantee payment within two (2) weeks after the completion of the event.
The conference only accepts AMEX, Visa and MasterCard. Credit card payments will appear on your statement as International Conferences & Events (ICE) Aust.
Please send a cheque made payable to ANZSGM with a completed registration form or invoice number. Please address to:
ANZSGM 2018 Registration Manager c/ - International Conferences and Events (ICE) Pty Ltd
183 Albion Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Electronic Funds Transfer
Please include your invoice number when submitting an EFT payment and provide a copy of the remittance to the Registration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check bank statements for correct details.
Account Name: ANZSGM Conference
BSB: 032 024
Account Number: 211538
Cancellations and Amendments
Registration, social function(s) or accommodation cancellations and amendments cannot be accepted over the telephone.
All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to email@example.com.
Cancellations received up to and including Tuesday, 15 May 2018 will receive a full refund, less $150.00 administration fee. Cancellations received between Wednesday, 16 May 2018 and Tuesday, 12 June 2018 will receive a 50% refund less $150.00 administration fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Tuesday, 12 June 2018.
Alternatively, your registration may be transferred to another person until Tuesday, 12 June 2018 at no extra cost. All amendments including transfers made after this date will incur a $20.00 administration fee.
Please refer to the individual hotel’s cancellation policies and terms and conditions on the summit website.Accommodation cannot be reserved without credit card details. Accommodation cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the summit, will be charged by the hotel according to their cancellation conditions. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
1) International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd reserves the right to deny entry and/or terminate the registration of any person who demonstrates behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate and/or a risk to others.
2) Registrations received by International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd will not be considered as confirmed unless full payment has been received.
3) While attending the summit you may be photographed and/or filmed. By registering for the summit you agree to these mediums being used for promotional purposes.
The Organising Committee, ANZSGM, and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd;
1) Reserve the right to change the program and social functions at any time without notice.
2) Do not cover individuals against the cancellations of bookings for any reason, including cancellation or postponement of the summit or for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings.
3) Do not take responsibility for injury or damage to a person, or their property, occurring during the summit or associated activities.
4) Do not accept any responsibility for insurance as this is not included in the registration fee. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual and participants are advised to take out personal insurance, including cover for travel, accommodation and personal possessions.
5) Does not accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by participants, in the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters.
6) Advise that the opinions expressed by presenters are personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Organising Committee, ANZSGM and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd.
International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd will gather and record personal information necessary for your attendance at the conference. Personal information will be gathered, stored and disseminated in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
Should you have any questions regarding registrations, please contact the Registration Manager at +61 2 9368 1200 or by email at email@example.com
Notification of Abstracts:
Close of Standard Registration:
Tuesday, 12 June 2018
27 - 29 June 2018
Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine (ANZSGM)
145 Macquarie Street
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Tel: +61 2 9256 5460
Fax: +61 2 9241 3458